This blog is most about Indonesian Football, and some about AFC-Asian Footbal. Please leave some comment, and have a good discussion here.
Happy bloging!

::garuda on my chest_garuda is my pride::

Thursday, January 6, 2011

The friend of Irfan Bachdim in Utrecht FC wants to join Garuda soon

Stefano Lilipaly plays football since he was seven years old. He had joined the football academy at the club AZ Alkmaar, but it was just one year. And then he moved to Utrecht football academy. Lilipaly still join the junior squad in Utrecht, Jong Utrecht.
He is an attacking-midfielder who often score goals and provide assists. His playing style is similar to his favorite player, Andres Iniesta (FC Barcelona). Lilipaly also have the balanced capability in defense and attack.
“I have the ability to score from outside the penalty box. Other players often think that I am a small player, but when it was dealing with me and then they ask, ‘how could such a small player capable for creating a goal from that distance?’ “, said Lilipaly.
Lilipaly had joined to strengthen the Dutch Junior National Team in U-15 through U-18. However, he is eager to join with Garuda.
“I don’t know much about Indonesia. I really want to join the Indonesian national team. However, my coach advised me not to go now. The same recommendation was given by the medical team and my agent, because I had an injury for five months. First, my arm was broken and then my ankle was sprained”.
Lilipaly also said that now he was in good fit. But his team is scheduled to leave for Portugal on January 10, 2010. It is exactly on the anniversary of the Lilipaly’s 21st birthday. Utrecth visit to Portugal for a five-day training camp is in order to prepare the second-half of the Dutch Eredivisie 2010/2011.
The coach, Ton Du Chatinier assesses him as one of the first squad candidates. If he success in training camp, he likely to be promoted from youth team, Jong Utrecht. Some games already scheduled for trial in this training camp, among them against Heerenveen and Belgian club, Standard Liege.
“Last year was my first season in Jong Utrecht. Three first games, I was not played. But in my debut, I scored one goal. Since then, I was played in every game. The result is very satisfactory. I scored eight goals last season, and helped Utrecht to enter the KNVB Cup final. In the final, we beated De Graafschap Jong with score 401, and I contributed two goals in the game”.
Source: goal.com
Garuda Di Dadaku…Garuda Kebanggaanku :: Garuda Is on My Chest…Garuda Is My Pride

No comments:

Post a Comment